ARB Summit Side Rails were developed to integrate into the ARB Summit Front Bumper and ARB Summit Side Steps.
The Summit Side rails are manufactured from 60.3mm tubular steel for added strength and durability. They come complete with a tough nylon cover sleeve to provide an integrated look between bumper and side rail.
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Vehicle specific design for the Toyota Tacoma.
- Registered design of styling and design components.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Compatible with side curtain airbags.
- Anodized step extrusion featuring ridges for additional grip.
- Finished in satin black powder coat.
- Template provided for drilling of the central mount bolt.
- Supplied with corrosion resistant fasteners.
Anodized Step Extrusion: A silver anodized extruded aluminum section with front to rear ridges is supplied with the front section selected. The extrusion supplied with the front rail section is supplied as separate left and right handed sections. The protection step extrusion has the same front and rear profiles so can be fitted to either side.
Side Rail Clamp: The recently released side rail clamp slides over the side rail, allowing for fitment of aluminum spacers to adjust for varying vehicle chassis to bar fitment tolerances.
*ARB Summit Protection Steps (Part# ARB4423010) in illustration are sold separately.